Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas!!!

I love Christmas. I love the chance to dress up, and shower people with presents, and the thought of a table covered in food that I've slaved away at to prepare surrounded by people that make up my life.

And I can proudly say that I was so organised this Christmas that I finished my prezzie shopping last weekend! No last second mad dash through thousands of equally crazed last minute shoppers (p.s. people who are not my people are stupid this time of year {present company excluded})

Although my brilliant idea of knitting everyone Christmas presents failed miserably. I managed to churn out two hats and one sock (thats right I couldn't be bothered finishing the pair bite me)

Anyways long story short I love Christmas, and I'm blaming my love for this festive season for the lack of postage on this here blog. And warning there probably won't be much activity until after Christmas either, what with my having a life and all :)

Alright have a great holiday season all and make it safe, If you're going to drink make sure you drink so much that you pass out at your friends place instead of driving home.

No comments: