Saturday, July 26, 2008

See What Happens

When my camera dies?!? Weeks go by and not a single word. Sorry peeps.

Where to start? Painting is finished I finally can sleep in my own room in my very own bed, next I just need the blinds installed again other wise the neighbours are going to start seeing more of me than anyone should ever have to :)

Here is a picture of my brand spanking new wall unit/bookcase things (God bless Ikea and they're cheap cheap prices!) I even managed to put it all together by myself, we'll just skip over the two melt downs, tears and small hole in the wall where I through the screw driver in frustration... hey a girls gotta vent!

And I also went to see Grant the other week. For those of you who don't know Grant is a very dear friend of mine who was in a very very bad work place accident... Four tonnes of heavy metal forklift crushing bones and muscle and insides kind of bad.

That was six (ish) months ago and now he's practically brand new! They said he wouldn't walk and he showed them. He's lost heaps of weight and he needs an aid to walk but he's doing it and he should be outta hospital by October so of course, par-tay!!! Say "Hey" Grant:

But Aside from that lifes been pretty straight, The boys at work are planning on firing our receptionist and asked me if I wanted to go back to it while staying on at a property managers wage. I said yes, dunno why, I hate the profession any way and I guess this way I can spend more time working on other things, like my guitaring etc... Which by the way sucks, I'm thinking of taking up the triangle instead :)

I've also run into a slight stash problem, and not that I have too much, I have too little!!! I'm completely out of sock yarn! So after this is posted, shopping, shopping and more shopping, I love credit cards lol.

Alright I'm off to annoy the cat.

Ciao

No comments: