Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sorry Bout The Lack Of Posting...

But things have been kinda hectic around here lately.

Someone, definately not me, but SOMEONE rather lacking in wits decided to paint her bedroom. And as much as this person thought she knew what she was doing, and thought it was what she wanted, turns out this person is an idiot and should stick to the things that she does best, which at the moment seems to be freaking out :)

Anywho, pictures later of the room befores and afters, but for now, My room stinks of paint, it's freezing (this is Australia people since when is it that cold!?!) and all of my stuff is thrown together in one big pile and covered in dropsheets so I can't get at anything!!!

Add to that the fact that my "partner" at work has left and I'm now doing TWO peoples jobs (with one persons salary I might add) and babysitting two year olds, and attending guitar lessons, and maintaining the house because Mumma Bear has gone away for the week and no one else around here will get off their fat arses to help out, it's easy to understand how blogging has been kind of lacking this week.

Sorry peeps :) Needed to rant. But I will be back, hopefully with more exciting news

No comments: