Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This Just In

Classical Gas is done and learned, well kinda, we've gone through the whole song, and I can play MOST of it without stuff ups but of course it wouldn't be my rock n roll if there weren't a few stuff ups in there... it's such an awesome song, and surprisingly easy, same riffs repeated, again and again and again.

So we've moved on to Sweet Home Alabama, which has one of the best opening riffs in Rock and Roll. So watch out people I'm on my way to the nearest MTV studios!

On a side note, I started a quick side project yesterday and I was bored today so I finished it:

Really easy to knit patterns available here oh hey I forget if I mentioned I'm on ravelry now so if you're on add me as a friend and we can share project ideas and good yarn stores.

No comments: