Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank God For Democracy

Being an avid fan of The West Wing, and knowing as much as I do about American Politics (lol)
I have to say I am really excited that Obama won. He'll be a breath of fresh air to the somewhat staggering America. Yay him...


But I have to admit, with all the speeches, and news reels, and pictures, and rumors, and policy plans etc (etc, etc... damn those politicians know how to make a point) My turning point in this whole things was definately this, seriously check it out.

Who could not vote for a guy willing to hold some crazy ladies half knitted sock!!! God bless knitters, we're all loons.

The only exciting news is my new pretty:

I love tat's I'm already planning the next one but you'll just have to wait and see what happens. Peace Out

Liz

No comments: