Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finished

One down, one to go.

My first attempt at anklet socks, the edging keeps curling up on me but I think thats the pattern rather than my mediocre knitting skills :)

I love socks, they're quick and easy.

Aside from them I'm having a knitting block. Kind of like a writers block, where no matter how many times I rummage through my stash, or peruse my piles of patterns, I still have nothing to knit.

It's awful, I think I need to take a trip to the local yarn store and stock up some more...

Anyways as I was saying this is the Flame Wave socks pattern from Favorite Socks done in a really pretty yarn my mum bought for me which I have lost the tag for. (soz)

Already got the second sock on the needles, half way through the first pattern repeat. Should be finished in another day or so, depending on how much knitting I can get away with at work before the boss gets grumpy.

No comments: