Saturday, June 7, 2008

What strange and wonderous things...

Wow, my first post. This feels like it should be a momentous occasion. Like i should reveal my cure for cancer (stop smoking, stop drinking, stop eating, stop going outside, stop breathing...) or unleash my thesis entitled, David Bowie, a revolutionary music God.

Hmm let's see... well I did discover a shockingly bad formula this morning :

me - coffee = very, very bad things!

But thankfully the coffee shortage of 2008 is now ended and I am happily over-caffeinated and enjoying a quiet Saturday (at work) blogging instead of working and thinking of all the other things I could be doing.

Luckily for me I have an over active imagination so thinking of doing things is almost as good as actually doing them, but without all that effort nonsense.

Now all I need is a handsome man standing nearby with a giant palm fan and some champagne.

Well enough for my first post, I will leave you with a picture of my darling Oscar (named after Oscar the grouch as we found him out the back with the garbage as a kitten). Isn't he adorable?






1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Hullo, Elizabeth, and Hullo, darling Oscar! I know the caffeind addiction thingie, only my caffeind is soda!!!